Pages

Tuesday 22 August 2017

Courageous Family

     WALT: To write an interesting poem about our own  Family.
          Courageous Family



        I have seven weird and awesome brothers who share
                                      
         our beliefs of legends and myths.

         If you want to come to my house here's some advice
              Living with seven brothers it's not that nice.

I love my mum she’s the best, she’s so lovely
Gentle and more loving than the rest.
     My three older brothers adore the sport of rugby, tackling, running, scoring and being a celebrity.

My father would always get curious
When we do wrong he’d always get furious.

My two younger siblings love to play
When they get in trouble they always get away.

Then there’s simon, he likes to give me a big big fright
Then it turns into a humongous fight.

My family is the most important thing to me
Just come and meet them and you will see.





















2 comments:

  1. Hi Salene,

    This is Jade C from the Summer Learning Journey blogging team 2017-2018. I will be blogging with you this summer! I hope you are having a wonderful time with your friends and your family!

    This is a lovely poem about your family :) I only have one younger sister in my family so I cannot imagine living with 7 brothers at home! Are you the only girl in your house? I wish I had an older brother. I'd love to read more of your writing!

    I would love to blog with you! To help you get started with blogging this summer, I have included the link to our Summer Learning Journey activities list.

    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities

    Let's go on the Summer Learning Journey together!

    All the best,

    Jade C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.