Pages

Monday 19 March 2018

T1 Water Cycle/Test

Water Cycle
Firstly the sun starts to shine. It causes the puddles to dry up /
Evaporate.Next it has to slowly dry up and go up towards the
Atmosphere.As the wateris forming into gas by the sun will soon
form water vapor.

As it is forming water vapor it forms clouds.
When it's getting heavier it will soon release the droplets
of rain coming to the surface because the cloud cannot hold that
much  water in the air so it will then release the droplets.
The little drops of water soon create puddles when it is all over
the sun will eventually come out again.

It will immediately dry
up the puddles formed by the droplets. It will soon become a
cloud again. Then it will pour down.    

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sanele,
    This is Tama from room 6 and i like how you explain about the weather cycle you did well and you have got ready good info about this you are doing well hope you have a nice day

    by Tama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tama for your comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.