Pages

Tuesday 18 September 2018

Jacks secret candy store.


Long ago in a small poor village lived a boy named jack he had a poor family and he was one of the poorest but what no one knew was that he found a secret candy store far away from the village he would always go there in times of hungriness his favourite chocolate of all was the melted caramel bar. So one day he was so so hungry he went to the candy store but when he went there he saw that someone had been eating the chocolates. Then he suddenly heard a noise it sounded like he was eating more. After it stopped then it happened again I better check that out he suggested so he did and when he did he saw a little girl she looked really hungry. So then I asked who are you she replied my name is.

2 comments:

  1. Malo Sanele
    It is Micah and I like to say great work story is really interesting because of your imagnation your story is amazing there is no mistake.
    Looking forward for more work.
    From Micah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.