Pages

Monday 30 October 2017

Essential rules for Nequitte

We are learning how to interact online in a kind, positive and helpful way.







  • Don't Swear Online
  • Netiquette is a set of rules for digital devices
  • don't start a flame war on the message board
  • do not to cruise around the internet and become a troll
  • treat people the way you'd like to be treated
  • make sure your emails are clear
  • don't be rude to anyone else if you don't want them to be rude to you
  • use appropriate computer language with the right people
  • don't right in capital letters or it'll seem like your yelling
  • reread what you have written and check your grammar, language, and also your caps lock
  • mean what you say in your messages
  • ask for permission when posting post about someone
  • don't share other people's private information
  • don't post anything about anyone else  

 

How does Netiquette affect our Relationship

Because when your friend says something in capitals you might think they are shouting at you. It will affect our relationships because you may no longer want to be their friend anymore.  Also you're friend might get sad and turn it in to a big problem e.g Fighting to see who was right or not. To sum it all up TREAT OTHERS THE WAY YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED

3 comments:

  1. Hey Sanele, I really liked your mind mup one thing you should is making sure the spelling it correct and making the writing bigger and bolder what do you think if someone was horrible to you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hi Jorja this is Sanele I really appreciate you commenting on my blog Thank You. If someone was horrible to me I would literally get frustrated at them for what they have done.
      Have a good day Jorja.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.