Pages

Thursday 18 October 2018

My Quick Writing


Night Thunder

 In a cottage there lived a young mischievous man who would always get up to no good. But he lived in a world and it had three rules the first one was, always look over your shoulder secondly never trust anyone. Then the last one don't pass the border. So one dark night the man had done SOMETHING that no one had ever done before , then the king of the village came striving in his cottage with a face like thunder. I was so nervous and I realized that I smelt really funny then I looked down and a block of something brown came rolling down my shorts I was so embarrassed I had just realized that I had pooped myself I was so scared and petrified of what would happen to me now. I bet it was something to do with the border, Once when I was a young teen I was tempted to cross the border something was calling me from the other side. I was shoved into a dark brown sack I was surprised I could really fit in it. So I felt brave and anxious so I fell out of the sack and I grabbed my suitcase and ran through a dark whispering forest. I had nowhere to go so I ran for the border and I was getting chased from something. Then something was on me it was like an eagle coming to pick you up and eat you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.