Pages

Thursday 8 November 2018

My fear of Speed.

WALT: write a descriptive recount about Senior Camp.
I wrote about Go Carting my best event at camp because it was so fun driving a mini version of a car.

HERE IS MY WRITING ON GO KARTS

 On Tuesday me and my group went to orienteering it was so tiring walking and walking for such a long time. Then it came to my best event of the whole camp “GO CARTING"


 It was so scary looking at the kart then when I got called up I had to put on this helmet which made me look like I was stuffed with food in my mouth. I had to wait for my turn and so I had to wave the flag there were 2 flags are white one and a black and white. I had to wave the white one if someone was on their last lap so then they know when that it’s their last lap.


 Finally it was my turn I hopped in and I tucked my legs where the accelerators were, there was a green one and a red one. I stepped on the green one and I boosted I let go and I wanted to step on the red one but I was scared if I would just stop immediately. Then I was so scared of going too fast so I went average fast then I slowed down for the 1st and 2nd lap then I just. I stepped so hard on the green pedal so hard I thought it was going to break but I didn't care after. 


 I stopped once and it was where you had to turn 2 times to go on the high concrete hill thing. When I stepped on the green peddle I could feel myself just relaxing it was fun but then I had to jump of. The best part on the go cart was probably speeding up on the hill and racing back down to make the slightest turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.